How we still get our energy to come out again tonight, i have no idea ^___^” but Daphne drove us all to downtown to watch the Canada Day fireworks. Nothing special or really spectacular…just lovely times with a great bunch of friends!
- Getting a great parking spot despite the crowd
- Singing National Anthem… Oh Canada… and blah-ing the rest
- Sarah shouting “merry christmas, happy birthday…” at the end of the fireworksXDD
- Hearing a loud boom and thinking it was a gunshot, Sarah and Angela discussing escape plans! XD
- Two policeman escorting us out…okay fine, we just tried to drive on a busy road
- Realizing how Victoria can be such a crowded place…@___@”