Kelvin 很愛吃的♥… (不確定是不是同一個recipe, 試了再說)
2 (30 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
2 lbs lean ground beef
3/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
1 garlic clove, minced
1/2-1 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1 lb spaghetti, cooked al dente
1) Place sauce in a large saucepan and simmer over medium heat.
2) In large bowl mix beef, eggs, crumbs, parsley, garlic, salt and parmesan.
3) Shape into 18 meatballs.
4) Place meatballs in simmering sauce.
5) When sauce returns to a simmer, cover and cook 30-35 minutes (or more!) till cooked through.
6) Serve sauce and meatballs over warm spaghetti.