~~♥ Da ♥~~
Born one summer morning of June 12th, in sunny California. I love seeing new things and traveling. I love remembering every little raindrop dancing on the window sill and that ray of sunshine playing with the rainbow. I like to remember every thing that has happened to me, around me, through photography, art, and writing.
~~♥ Blog ♥~~
Apparently, I’ve been blogging since Nov 2002. At least that was the first blog post on Xanga. Since then, I’ve tried other sites like Tabulas, Blogger, and even paying $15/mo private hosting, but still eventually came back to WordPress. It’s not so much that they have amazing features, but their reliability and long-standing history that keeps me here, afterall, what’s the point of a blog that goes out of fad every few years. Of course, their ease of use is always great. Although I do wish they allow for more flexibility, more customization.
Blogging for me has gone from venting to remembering. Funny how seeing my contents change as time goes by. I guess that’s what it means by growing up.
What do I blog about? I hate limiting myself to a particular genre whilst blogging. Afterall, this blog is about me. What I like, don’t like, what I see, what I don’t see, what I hope to see… and I guess it’s a bit like me, I enjoy so many things.
~~♥ Photos and Photography ♥~~
I actually quite love taking photos; they preserve a fleeting memory and serves a reminder when things look bleak. I had a Sony cybershot with beauty mode (man, did i love taking selfies back then) but it started groaning and refused to work during my trip to Singapore :'(. My next favourite (i only had two!) Canon PowerShot (a gift from my dear daddy, who chose it with SO much consideration and research, teehee) got intensely overworked, and after taking a fall high up from Seattle tower had to RIP. Nowadays, I almost exclusively use my iPhone for any phototaking urges. Yep i’m a disgrace to the photography world, but I love it, it’s always by my side, it’s got HDR and photo editing apps, so there 8-).
~~♥ Wish List ♥~~
It’s always nice to have something to look forward to…
- Sony Ericsson Satio NA http://www.sonyericsson.com/…/satio#
- LG Viewty Smart GC900 http://www.lge.com
- Cintiq 21UX $1999 http://www.wacom.com/cintiq/cintiq-21ux.php, OR
- Cintiq 12WX $999 http://www.wacom.com/cintiq/cintiq-12wx.php
- Flickr Pro account $25 for 1year, $48 for 2year http://www.flickr.com/upgrade
- LeSportsac XL Weekender in Tick Tock print $138
- AX Corset Cut Shirt in Tango color XS size, $78, http://www.armaniexchange.com
- Abercrombie Noelle Navy, $80, http://www.abercrombie.ca
- A&F Maggie Cream, Navy or Pink, $80, http://www.abercrombie.ca
- A&F Wendy Navy, $88, http://www.abercrombie.ca
- A&F Glenn, $38.90, here
- A&F Abigail, $66, here
- A&F Audrey, $15.89, here
- A&F Maggie, $15.90, here
- Coach Poppy Gafitti Groovy, $198, here
- LV Milla Clutch PM, $350, here
~~♥ Contact ♥~~
- Leave comment on posts/pages where allowed
- Email: da0612《at》gmail《dot》com